Friday, July 30, 2010

I am an Ambassador of His Creation



My heart is happy.
I am satisfied being surrounded by nature.
I take delight in observing microcosms of wildlife that span the earth.
With field guides in hand, camera, and specimen jars in tow, I stare out in awe of everything made by our creator.

I have lost my sense of self. I swim in His love realizing that my heart has no room for hate, no room for jealousy, no room for worry, no room for those things that interrupt my ability to hear his voice and distract me from knowing my true purpose.

His eyes see my eyes seeing his creation.

I am in awe.

He helps me understand how science and religion are in essence the same.

I am at peace.

His thoughts become my thoughts and I come to realize that I can't keep these images and experiences to myself. They are meant to be shared.

He makes sure that I observe what he wants me to see.
He makes sure that I listen to what he wants me to hear.
He makes sure that I feel what he wants me to experience.

I am honored and humbled by his trust.
Chills are sent down my spine.
Tears fill my eyes.
Science poetry passes through my lips.

I am fully aware that I have accepted this duty with an open mind and joyful heart.

I am an Ambassador of His creation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home